• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

World gone mad

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
You know the world has gone crazy when the sight of one of those anti-bacterial wipes causes hysteria. I carry one or two around with me in case I get a scratch. Remember, I'm old and thin skinned so I bleed easily sometimes. Today I got one of those scratches so I opened a wipe to clean the scratch. This woman saw the wipe and I thought she was going to attack me for the box of wipes. (hysterical) She was literally in tears. Hell, I gave her the box. There were only 6 wipes in the box.

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Ya gunna have to watch for some these crazies out there at present mate, I was sworn at because I had a face mask on the other day at the pathology shop when I had my three monthly blood tests done last week.
Aye Mate. I am recovering from a head and chest cold so when I go out I wear a surgical mask. I had some idiot ask me what I was afraid of. I told him that the mask was for his protection, not mine. If the dumb a$$ wanted my cold I would be happy to share. :lol:

Pancake

To Protect and Serve
iHF Master Craftsman
Security Advisor
This is true. This new virus.

My daughter in Westren Australia runs a fishing tackle shop. A lady came in asking do they carry mask because she flying the next day. Daughter replies, 'No we don't.' The lady asked what are those hanigng on the wall. Daughter repiles, 'They are diving mask. The lady said, 'Thats just what I want.' She brought it for $140. I came with a snorkel. Picture her sitting on a plane wearing that? :lol:

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
This is true. This new virus.

My daughter in Westren Australia runs a fishing tackle shop. A lady came in asking do they carry mask because she flying the next day. Daughter replies, 'No we don't.' The lady asked what are those hanigng on the wall. Daughter repiles, 'They are diving mask. The lady said, 'Thats just what I want.' She brought it for $140. I came with a snorkel. Picture her sitting on a plane wearing that? :lol:
I can visualize that Mate. A friend of mine owns a military surplus store called me the other day and said that he had just sold all 6 cases of old World War 2 gas masks that he had in stock for over 15 years. I ask if he has sold those old Nuclear/Biological Contamination suits he had. :roflmao: