1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Dismiss Notice

The Tattooed Man... Bad!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Arctos, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Arctos

Arctos Beware of the Bear... iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

2. Lord Chance

Lord Chance iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

So? Hillary has a tattoo that says "Vladimir Lenin is da man!". Only difference is she likes older dead men. I figure if Donny Boy is going to swing that way, at least he's swinging at a live one. :rolleyes::D

Not sure what the fuss is about Mate. Hillary already said she lost because she is a woman. I couldn't personally attest to that. Her being a woman that is. :lol:

3. Arctos

It's "karma or pay back time from the alphabet soup spy mobs.

4. Lord Chance

Lord Chance iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

Funny that Mate but not surprising since this country has been at war with itself for years. :caution:

DCiAdmin and Arctos like this.
  5. DCiAdmin

DCiAdmin Always room to learn a bit more Administrator iHF Legend WCG Team Member

I had been meaning to click on this link for a day or two. Glad I finally did :)

6. Lord Chance

You should never be afraid to join the Bear and I in our efforts to educate the masses in how the real world works. Our wit and wisdom is legendary and our vision of any subject will never be skewed to the right or left. ;):D

Arctos and DCiAdmin like this.
  7. DCiAdmin

DCiAdmin Always room to learn a bit more Administrator iHF Legend WCG Team Member

Frightened? Not at all. Just no time for political frivolity this past week, durn it!

Lord Chance likes this.
  8. Arctos

His Lordship and I try and keep the tree people amused, here's another example of old pfeller wit and / or sarcasm to keep them on the straight and narrow middle path.

[​IMG]

The song to go with it.

Lord Chance and DCiAdmin like this.
  9. Lord Chance

Political Frivolity? I assure you that Arctos and I take our Political views serious. You see I like Trump because he is an idiot. Being the iHF Jester, I have a soft spot for village idiots. As for Arctos, he likes Hillary because she wears a skirt. This has nothing to do with their stance on any issue. Speaking of stance, I think they should assume the stance and be frisked. Like all politicians, I am sure they are hiding taxpayer money somewhere on their person. :rolleyes::lol:

DCiAdmin and Arctos like this.
  10. Arctos

That happened to me at Bahrain Airport on a flight from Singapore to London.

We got out of the 747 down portable stairs then walk in through a door to the transit lounge.

We had to assume the position not much of a choice when a mad arab soldier was pointing a sub machine gun at you while the other mad arab friskied me. :meh:

11. DCiAdmin

Yikes!

12. Arctos

The early 1970's was bad for hijacking either to Cuba, or to some of the North African countries. Then their was the crazy non arab b├╝gger terrorists shooting up airports indiscriminately. Planes blown up on the tarmac, hostages shot and killed on planes.

Great time to fly long haul...

13. DCiAdmin

I recall. Scary that you experienced any of that first-hand. That hits too close to home....