• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

The bastard got away again

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
It's My Birthday!
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
No uses skipping stones on this pond Mates. The scum is too thick on top. What matters it when a lie can be told as easily from thousands of kilometers away as in person. :)

@driver_ian - If an honest opinion will get you banned my Friend I will follow you out the door, help you find the nearest pub and buy you a drink without ever looking back to wonder if the door is locked for me as well. :)

Pancake

To Protect and Serve
iHF Master Craftsman
Security Advisor
I agree with you all. That man is a disgrace.

Lord Chance

It's My Birthday!
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
It is easy to hide behind your piety and let the frock of the Church hide your sins. Politics and the Church, it is hard to tell where one ends and the other begins.

I hope Pell dies a slow agonising death, it will be to a little payment for what that mongrel has condoned.
I'm sure he finds a bit of hell creeping into his life each day. May it always be so.

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Perhaps Pell feels lies told from within the Vatican walls are less of a sin and become the truth. It's not good to hate but in Pells case definitely have to agree with Bear. Man of God, what a bloody joke.

Lord Chance

It's My Birthday!
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Perhaps Pell feels lies told from within the Vatican walls are less of a sin and become the truth. It's not good to hate but in Pells case definitely have to agree with Bear. Man of God, what a bloody joke.
I am not an overly religious man my dear friend but I know that the Heavenly Father will judge the truth for he knows the worth of a lie.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Presiding Cat

While I do not condone this mans actions... I can't help wondering how much he is controlling the emotions of those who read this thread...