• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

New Chrome UI

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I just updated Chrome, it has rounded the corner of the tabs from what ever the name of the theme I have been using since I started with Chrome.

I can not see where I go for themes any more either, any clues please.

I have not got any sites to try the password thingy yet.

Fancy it being eight years since that carp Aurora was released and completely wrecked FF.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Perhaps it's just me, but anyone else notice the most visited websites are missing from the new tab page?

Version 69.0.3497.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I have still got that most visited when I open a new tab, my home page which is just Google Australia search page still works without the most visited sites on it.

Version 69.0.3497.81 (Official Build) (64-bit) as well @Crush

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Perhaps it's just me, but anyone else notice the most visited websites are missing from the new tab page?

Version 69.0.3497.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Any site I visit a lot I put in the bookmarks bar. I delete anything that shows up on the new tab page. My minds is cluttered enough so I don't want my browser start page cluttered too. :lol:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Any site I visit a lot I put in the bookmarks bar. I delete anything that shows up on the new tab page. My minds is cluttered enough so I don't want my browser start page cluttered too. :lol:
I have my bookmarks in folders, it does not get cluttered that way. I can find what I want easier, been doing it this ways since win 98 to clean up the messy bookmarks I had before with 3.11 and 95.