• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

MonkeyMagic (Robin)

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
For those of you not on FB, our old friend Robin had a bit of bad luck with the local religious faction. While he, Danielle and the kids were away visiting family, his home was paint bombed. A copy of his FB post from 07/12 is posted below. The room that was hit belongs to their son, Aiden. I'm not aware of any updates regarding capture or arrest of those responsible. The local police didn't collect evidence until days after Robin and his family returned from their holiday away. Please send positive thoughts their way.

Robin.JPG

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
@DCiAdmin - Please convey my concern and best wishes to Robin and family. Hate is so prevalent in the world and for no reason than something as minor as difference of religion. My thoughts are to respect the person for who they are and overlook the differences because they are things we don't understand. :)