• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Mailwasher Pro Lifetime Licence 24 Hour Sale 30% Off.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I have been using Mailwasher for years, and has developed into a great application over the years.

It is on a 24 hour sale for the normal licences and the liftime ones, the clock is running.

Edited to remove link as the offer is closed, here's the main website.

https://www.firetrust.com/products/mailwasher-pro

Last edited:

Pancake

To Protect and Serve
iHF Master Craftsman
Security Advisor
I am a tester for Mailwasher. Have been ever since day one and have a life time licence.:)

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Like Pancake I started out as a beta tester for Mailwasher. I stopped using it because it was too limited at the time and didn't support some of the email servers I used. For what it did, I was pleased with it. Now I am trying to get away from email and the whole online affair. Give me two or three more years and you will find all of my computer stuff at the curb for recycling. :lol:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I have stopped beta testing a couple of years ago, although I have been using Windy an android app that is still in beta, I posted about it yesterday.

Give me two or three more years and you will find all of my computer stuff at the curb for recycling. :lol:
I got rid of a lot of computer stuff a while back when the bowls club had a garage sale to raise funds.

I have a lot of software with lifetime licences that I never use anymore.