• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Look Mum, I'm on Facebook...

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I know there is some funny comments I could make about that but for the life of me I just can't think of any at the moment. Maybe I will think of something after they get out of Juvenile Detention.:meh::rolleyes:
I do not think they will see any jail time, the children's court system here is pathetic, those kids are all under 18 so they will be let off easy.

Usual excuses will be given in court so they get lenient treatment, the kid who is walking towards the camera has that prison swagger already.

I hope the store owner and his mates catch up with them and give them a bit of a biffing...

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I do not think they will see any jail time, the children's court system here is pathetic, those kids are all under 18 so they will be let off easy.

Usual excuses will be given in court so they get lenient treatment, the kid who is walking towards the camera has that prison swagger already.

I hope the store owner and his mates catch up with them and give them a bit of a biffing...
It is much the same here Arctos. I think the store owner should go after the parents. They are responsible for the conduct of their children. Were that me, My mother would have made me see the errors of my ways. I love my mother with all my heart but though she never brought blood, she could strip the hide of my backside in layers. :lol: