• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Free Recipe Books From Woolies (December 2019)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Last edited:

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Thank you, Bear! The pictures sure make the food look delicious! I doubt I could do it honor, but dang, I think I might try a few of these. Again, Appreciated!

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I need to remember to keep these recipes for my winter feasts. They always look wonderful and not terribly fussy to make. Thank you for sharing, Bear!

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I love these recipes, Bear! Thank you for continuing to post them.

I've recently picked up a combo pressure & slow cooker, air fryer / crisper. I typically stay away from all-in-one devices but this one came well recommended. The few things I've made in it have been tasty - and quick :)

I'll have to see if any of the recent recipes will adapt to the Ninja Foodie.

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I found the Woolies Fresh app on Google Play since I posted this thread.

It has all issues going back to January 2015, which are saved on the phone / tablet somewhere (I cant find them). for offline reading.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.woolworths.freshmag
I had forgotten about the app! I'll see if I can find that now. Thanks again!

EDIT: Apparently it's not available to me in the States. :( I'll continue to depend you for good recipes, Bear!

Last edited: