• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Fake News or Is It?

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I will probably get flamed for this Mate but I wonder why we let people like this vote. They will complain about the price of petrol and never think about the Station owner having to pay to keep someone just to pump fuel. I can assure you that the owner only makes a few cents per liter. I've seen the invoices. :caution:
@Crush - NJ doesn't allow people to pump their own gas, does it? hmmm, didn't NJ go red last election? ;)

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I dunno if this is classed as fake news or not, but someones backside has most probably got a good kicking over it... :caution:
Here is what is fake about this situation. The drill was a State run exercise. There was no Federal over site or participation but the New hounds are blaming it on Trump. No, I'm not a Trump supporter nor do I like the man BUT someone need to tell me how it was nothing more than a mistake on someones part. This blame game is getting on my nerves. This in not the first time it has happened.:caution:

Last edited:

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Tonight's late show said that the operator selected the wrong message from the drop down box choices. The operator has been relieved of that position. The late show host made the point that would actually be the person you want to remain in the job. That operator will be the One person that won't make that mistake a 2nd time. ;)