• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Email help

Gallorg

Hi Guys

Im not sure if
A - this is posted in the correct place
or
B - if anyone can help me

OK for some reason i cant access my email as in it wont sync with my provider (virgin media)
I keep getting this popup "your blueyonder account settings are out of date", when i try updatting or snching it doesnt recognise my password

Now i had a major Wondows update on Wednesday night & all this email issue stated on Friday pm

Thanks for reading

gallorgs

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I had some problems setting up my isp email on a Chromebook using K9 Mail, it kept spitting out account errors. So I bit the bullet and got it working with the same isp login details with GMail.

My isp Optus and their email has always been a pain in the arse to set up even with Thunderbird in Winders, I just save the TB profile and then paste it in a new install of Winders and Thunderbird.

Gallorg

Hi Arctos,
If i use gmail or Thunderbird can i still keep my email address
Sorry email set up isnt my strongest suite!!
Cheers