• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

do you guys know what this mean?

there's this girl that i like & on Friday i was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & the girl i liked was walking by & was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day in class i heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at me"?

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
there's this girl that i like & on Friday i was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & the girl i liked was walking by & was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day in class i heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at me"?
Young man, There could be many reasons for her comment. There is no reason or rhyme to the way a woman thinks. I am an old man and to this day I am still confused by women. I will tell you that you need to get your answer from her. Ask her yourself. You like her don't you? Is she pretty? Unattached? Is she friendly? Does she like you? Only way to find out is to talk to her. Get to know her. But what do I know. I'm just an old man. ;)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Cool story bro'...

Young man, There could be many reasons for her comment. There is no reason or rhyme to the way a woman thinks. I am an old man and to this day I am still confused by women. I will tell you that you need to get your answer from her. Ask her yourself. You like her don't you? Is she pretty? Unattached? Is she friendly? Does she like you? Only way to find out is to talk to her. Get to know her. But what do I know. I'm just an old man. ;)

yeah but i havent seen her in a while now so the other day when i went out with my friends at the store she was there & i guess she saw me & was talking about me to her boyfriend because when i looked over i saw her boyfriend looking at me but then he looked away. but now whenever her boyfriend see me somewhere he just laughs at me. idk why

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
yeah but i havent seen her in a while now so the other day when i went out with my friends at the store she was there & i guess she saw me & was talking about me to her boyfriend because when i looked over i saw her boyfriend looking at me but then he looked away. but now whenever her boyfriend see me somewhere he just laughs at me. idk why
That's a tough go Mate. What the young lady meant or said to her boyfriend I can only guess but one thing is sure, it's not something to destroy your world. My advice would be find someone who fits you. You will know who she is because she will bring laughter and fun every time she says hello. That is not fantasy Mate. I know a Lady like that. No, I'm not married and I've been single for 20 years but if that Lady would say she wanted to I would in a heart beat. Until you find that person you make friend with the rest and have fun with them. Seriously Mate, if you worry about an off the wall comment you will get old like me. :lol: Life is to be lived and enjoyed Mate.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folk here. Not many young people but maybe you are a good sign and bring us good luck.:mrgreen: