• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Conversation BSOD from bluetooth headset

Sir Trews

iHF Regular
I have been here before on this.. I thot I had it fixed.Sorry Malnutrition...hadn't gotten back..
Well, it had been working ok until tonight...then the same thing happens. the sounds begin to lag past the video, doesn't matter which one, all types do it, then ding ding ding.. and BSOD...for as good as this thing is, it should not be doing this..I will be on for awhile..my email shows, yes?
Checking back shortly.. hope to resolve this soon...
Thank you..

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
@Sir Trews ...........

Please follow this How to compress and upload Minidump files so that I can help you.

Also I would like to see the logs below, so that I can have as much information on your machine to help you as possible. Sorry I know it is a lot of logs but I want all info on your machine so that I can help you better. Also time is limited for me and it would just be easier to get all of these now instead of having a two day delay between getting logs, that would only serve to frustrate.

Step 2: MiniToolBox.

Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.

Checkmark following boxes:

Flush DNS
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)

Click Go and post the result.

Step 3 Random System Information Tool

Download RSIT 64 bit or RSIT 32 bit Save it to your desktop.

CLICK HERE to determine whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit for Windows.

Double-click RSIT.exe to start the tool. Windows Vista, 7 and 8 users Right Click & Run as Administrator .
  • Then click " Continue "
  • When the tool is finished, a notepad file called " Log "and "info" open
  • Attach both of these to your reply.
Step 4: Speccy
  • Please go here and download Speccy.
  • Install and run the program.
  • Upon Completion:
  • Hit File
  • Publish Snap Shot
Step 5: Autoruns

Download Autoruns and Autorunsc
Unzip it to your desktop and then double click autoruns.exe After the scan is finished then click on File>>>>>>>>>>>Save The default name will be autoruns.arn make sure to save it as Autoruns.txt under the file type option. in other words make sure it is a .txt file instead of .arn Attach the text in your next reply.

Last edited:

Sir Trews

iHF Regular
@Sir Trews ...........

Please follow this How to compress and upload Minidump files so that I can help you.

Also I would like to see the logs below, so that I can have as much information on your machine to help you as possible. Sorry I know it is a lot of logs but I want all info on your machine so that I can help you better. Also time is limited for me and it would just be easier to get all of these now instead of having a two day delay between getting logs, that would only serve to frustrate.

Flush DNS
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List Installed Programs

Double-click RSIT.exe to start the tool. Windows Vista, 7 and 8 users Right Click & Run as Administrator .
  • Upon Completion:
  • Hit File
  • Publish Snap Shot

Unzip it to your desktop and then double click autoruns.exe After the scan is finished then click on File>>>>>>>>>>>Save The default name will be autoruns.arn make sure to save it as Autoruns.txt under the file type option. in other words make sure it is a .txt file instead of .arn Attach the text in your next reply.
I'm thinking this didn't go right as it shows errors in the screen...I'm the only one who uses this system and log in has always been the same..I guess we'll see.. will work on the others as I can..

@Sir Trews ...........

Flush DNS
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List Installed Programs

• Upon Completion:
  • Hit File
  • Publish Snap Shot

Attachments

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 5.05 - Piriform)

The minidump folder is empty, ccleaner will delete these by default. Please disable this in ccleaner, allow your machine to crash/ BSOD two times, I would really like to see three dump files really.....

To disable ccleaner from deleting dump files please see below...

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
Lets also make sure that there is no malware here, I have seen the item below in your autoruns log which concerns me...

+ "\0" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" "3/12/2015 10:10 PM" ""
+ "\4872" "" "" "File not found: C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Temp\launchie.vbs" "" ""

Step 1: 9-Lab Scan.

http://9-lab.com/download/

Download 9-Lab Removal Tool. from one of the links below.

Install the program onto your computer, then right click the icon
run as administrator.

Update the program and then run a full scan,

upload_2015-8-22_18-9-52.png

Upon Scan Completion Click on Show Results.

upload_2015-8-22_18-9-52.png

Then Click On Clean upload_2015-8-22_18-9-52.png

Then Click on Save Log. save it to your desktop, copy and paste the contents of the logfile here in your next reply.

Step 2: Eset Scan

http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/

Disable your antivirus prior to this scan.

• Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the
    icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
  • Scan potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
Step 3: eScanAV.

Disable your antivirus prior to this scan.

Download the eScanAV Anti-Virus Toolkit (MWAV)
http://www.escanav.com/english/cont...ter.asp?pcode=MWAV&src=english_dwn&type=alter

Save the file to your desktop.
Right click run as administrator.
A new icon will appear on your desktop.
Right click run as administrator on new icon.
Click on the update tab.

Once you have updated the program, make sure the settings are the same as the picture below.

Make sure and tick scan all local drives instead of just C: drive, that way everything is scanned, sorry for not making a new screen shot.
Once you have made sure the settings match the picture, hit the Scan & Clean button.
Upon scan completion, click View Log.

Copy and paste entire log into your next reply.

Note: Reboot after you remove infections.

Step 4: Zemana

Run a full scan with Zemana antimalware.https://zemana.com/ThankYou/Download?ProductID=2

Install and select deep scan.

Remove any infections found.

Then click on the icon in the pic below.

Double click on the scan log, copy and paste here in your reply.

Note: Reboot after you remove infections.

Sir Trews

iHF Regular

The minidump folder is empty, ccleaner will delete these by default. Please disable this in ccleaner, allow your machine to crash/ BSOD two times, I would really like to see three dump files really.....

IT IS UNCHECKED! I made sure of that long ago for this very reason...

Sir Trews

iHF Regular

When I used zip program, it said there were errors.. access denied.. as I am the only one on here, why would that be>? That is why that file was empty..the minidumps are here.. and another from tonight..same thing..wanted to listen to a utube through the headset.. worked fine for awhile. as soon as i switched to another..done..reboot..

You want 2 crashes.. that will happen.. one already has.. back to the vids...we'll have another....

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
When I used zip program, it said there were errors.. access denied.

What zip program are you using? I will certainly need to see the dump files in order to help you.

1. Download the Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App - save to Documents folder - http://www.sysnative.com/apps/SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.exe

2. Run the app - Double-click on the downloaded EXE file
Output = new folder created in Documents + a zipped version -- SysnativeFileCollectionApp + SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip