• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Auto repair manuals.

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Much appreciated, Bear!

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Best collection of car manuals. Easy and fast download owner and workshop manual PDF.
I'm afraid I have to call you on this one. You claim to be 100% Free as noted here.

manuals.co2.jpg

But in fact you require a "Donation" before someone can download a manual which is not apparent until you click for a download. My proof.

manuals.co1.jpg

While we have no problem with asking for donations to help with costs, we do require honesty. Comments?

Last edited:

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I reported this to @Crush yesterday evening as spam, as I have seen this member banned form a couple of other forums I am member of.
What's a nice American boy doing in India? Technically their service is free but you must pay for the download. It appears you can view online free. I don't mind the name and email thing as I keep spare drop email accounts. Here today, gone tomorrow type email.:lol:

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Axle grease would be more nutritious on toast, but to many carbs in toast for me tho'.
I try to eat healthy Arctos. I exercise and do what the doctors tell but do you know what? They tell me that I will die anyway. Someday. I just get tired of them telling me what is good for me and then watch them eat what they tell me is bad for me. :facepalm: