How To Use a PDF Writer
The following items must be performed prior to creation of any PDF document.
1. Create or Open document in Word, Excel, Outlook e-mail, PowerPoint, reports from other software, etc.
2. Prepare to Print document using File -> Print
3. Select CutePDF Writer (or any other PDF writing software) as the “Printer” for your document. Note: many applications now feature the ability to create PDFs directly from their program.
4. Select OK
5. Provide an appropriate name for the new PDF document
6. Select network location to save your file
7. File can be e-mailed for easy reader access using any common PDF reader
CutePDF is my PDF creation software of choice. It's ad free and free to use. CutePDF works in all versions of Windows
iHelpForum - Providers of Quality Advice
iHelpForum is a friendly, professional, FREE help community. We help with any kind of problem, be it a misbehaving computer or automotive issues.
PDF Software - How To 2015-03-10
How to use PDF Writing softwarae